It can be a challenge trying to determine what type of help to engage. Some small companies just need some policy written, assistance developing strategy, or some advice regarding an employee issue. In these cases, our Packaged Solutions likely make sense. However, as your business grows, you will get to the point that you need more long term, consistent human resource support. This realization usually occurs when the business owner starts drowning in people issues, employees start requesting assistance, or worse, they start leaving. You start asking yourself:
Do I need someone here 40 hours a week?
Do I really need someone permanently?
Can I afford the strategic expert my business & my employees deserve?
If you are asking yourself these questions than a consulting retainer is likely the best option for you. It will give you the flexible, expert support you need to bridge your business to that next step. There are a few significant advantages to the Retainer option:
- The Consultant is able to build relationships with employees and the management team. This leads to more insight into potential issues, solutions, and the company culture.
- Since a set amount of hours are dedicated to the client each month, the client has guaranteed priority and increased access to the Consultant. This ensures your issues and projects are addressed in the most timely and efficient manner.
- Save up to 40% off the regular hourly rate
- The invoices are predictable – no surprises because you are paying the same each month.
Our retainers allow small companies access to a long term business partner without the cost of hiring someone in house. Our retainer fees are as follows:
- Up to 10 hours per month = $1200.00 per month (savings of $250.00)
- Up to 25 hours per month = $2500.00 per month (savings of $1125.00)
- Up to 40 hours per month = $3800.00 per month (savings of $2000.00)
Most of our clients that make use of our retainer options employ between 10 and 100 employees and have found this option to be more personal and impactful. In addition, we can set office hours for the Consultant each month to increase visibility and access to the human resource support as well as building connections with employees and the management team.
Grow With Us
uptreeHR is growing and wants to help small businesses do the same. Download our free hiring toolkit, subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with services and company news. Sign up and be the first to receive it!
copyright © 2016 - 2018 uptreehr.ca